Monday, November 1, 2010

Shirly, women success story 2

Hi everyone, personally this is truly inspiring as well and challenging to coach too, but i believe some sparks and bumps along the way had made the bond even stronger, and the journey truly worthwhile! you are the best! shirly is currently working as an admin executive.

here`s what shirly has to say :






Hi this is Shirly from Aai family Singapore, firstly I want to thank Li Shao ( Mr Andrew, aai founder) give me a chance and opportunity to share really appreciate it.


I joined Aai family on 07-07-2010, at first I only joined as a member for their services and products, I love aloe Vera product so I just want to become a customer and consumer, for about a month I attended weekly AAI training and seminars, as i thought i could learn some things too on my free time, as the environment is very friendly, the word touched me is DO YOU HAVE A DREAM? My answer is yes. I think twice should I take a step forward? And I make a decision and purchase my combo pack on 06.08.2010 and become a AS very happy, I try the product myself and feel that my face and skin have improve and even look fresh everyday with the daily supplement, I get most of my product knowledge and sharing form Li Shao and Pauline, and I learn form family who care.


I want to share is about my income, for the month of AUG TO September 2010, less then 1 month, My business income I have total earn $356.37, wow that is a lot with compare with my work and OT paid, I don’t earn that much even I work OT everyday on that month, I have earn back half of my combo pack purchase, Yes I make it!! I have to work even harder to achieve my passive income and dream.


Lastly I want to thank Pauline my senior and also my best sister for bringing me to AAI ,without her I will not know AAI, and now I can my passive income coming and my dream will come true, your effort and your love I always remember, even sometime I can’t make it for trainings or any other briefing you help me and guide me really appreciate it, second person I want to thank Li Shao, aai founder, your knowledge always very passion even I can’t make it for training you take your time to share with me and guide me on the product and skills that school can’t learn from there, thank you very much really appreciate your effort and time.

Lastly I want to thank is all AAI family when the time I join this family, I notice that this family is full of love, caring and happiness and you all guide me through with the knowledge and your concern when I was sick can’t make it sometimes you all guide me what supplement to eat to recover faster, thank you for your kindness and caring really appreciate it, Let Make A Different, YES WE CAN!

Shirly
yishun, Singapore
=================================

REAL people, REAL results. If you are interested in how you can make real money in Team Marketing, without huge capitals, Then click below:

aaifamily@msn.com


Live your dreams, take massive actions!
love andrew tan 历少

Thanks for reading! If you know someone who could benefit from this, feel free to forward it to them!

-----
©2010 AAI WORLD Companies. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment