Monday, November 1, 2010

pauline, women`s success story 1

Hi my friends,

I been been traveling alot lately and i promise i will keep the updates up asap, i apologized for this late update which was supposed to be up around september! alright,
Here's an email testimonial I received recently from singapore, who made a $1000 return and started her own busienss from scatch with ZERO capital just by following the strategies in my tm (Strategy to WIN) Program

Here is my testimonial, hope you like it.
Hello everyone! My name is Pauline from AAI World S’pore. (Pauline used to be an office admin executive for the past 15years and over.
Thank you Li Shao (andrew) for giving me a chance to stand on stage and on your blog here to represent my sharing. Im with AAI World for three months already. Between this three months I’ll have learn to become the best that I’ll can be and to taste the goodness of life.
To succeed,persistence is more important than strength.

In AAI Family, (we call ourselves aai family for all our affiliates and business partners with aai world companies) I’ll have earn more than $1k in businesss nett profits! take home! in one and a half months. Compare to full time job I’ll won’t be able to get my increment or bonus more than $1k.

AAI World offers a fair chance for every woman!
I want to take this opportunity to thanks my two individuals. First is alvin’s who always encourage me. Second is I’ll would like to thanks Li Shao (Mr andrew, founder AAI World)for the guidance and encouragement. Giving me a lots of training in the Team Marketing industry and teach me how to built up a good relationship with the customers.

Lastly,I’ll want to thanks my parents for bringing me up,giving me a good education. Without them,I’ll won’t be in this world!:)
Finally,my goal setting is to become supervisor pin level by end of oct 2010!
(Congratulations pauline, as you have already know, you had achieved your goal!
You are a supervisor now! the best birthday gift you got for yourself!)


(A picture with Dr Rex Maughan, Arizona`s richest man, forbes 400 richest man in the world, aai strategic partner)

Pauline Tang
Jurong West, Singapore
=================================

REAL people, REAL results. If you are interested in how you can make real money in Team Marketing, without huge capitals, Then click below:

aaifamily@msn.com
Live your dreams, take massive actions!
love andrew tan 历少

Thanks for reading! If you know someone who could benefit from this, feel free to forward it to them!

-----
©2010 AAI WORLD Companies. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment