Sunday, March 1, 2009

A letter to you out there

A letter to my aai family members out there who is braving their own battles in their lives...

There alot of moments that you guys had left in my heart, as i always said.. brothers and sisters are from the heart, not just a phrase. The true faith of believing in people. believing in that there will be people just like me , just like you, whom i said, with just a simple sincere heart in making a friend, "to me, making a lifelong bro n sis, like that of a family, as you guys came into aai family"
the only thing different is the blood ties, while all the rest is the same, i believe its possible to treat everyone just like my own brother, and my own sister, though most of you were completely strangers before... but when we work together, played together, enjoy festive moments together there its just goes, and i had did it, had you felt it?
that will be a recheck for me to improve and change for the better...

Tto you guys out there, sometimes with time u may lose the faith in people, you may forget this crazy man, always full of hope, enthusiam, and naggy i believe haha... but if you happen to reach out to that memory of yours, and remember that this man was once in your life, find back that courage, find back that innocence in you, do not be polluted by the ugly side of life, there is always the pretty one on the other side.

Im writing this letter to all if you out there because i believe that you have your own challenges ahead, and remember i always said, there will always be problems( challenges ) in your life, its a way for you to grow, do not learn to avoid problems like most people, eg. workplace, etc
* Life is a mean teacher, she always gives you the experience first, then the lesson * (and you dont have to experience all yourself, you can always learn from others experience too)
I believe that your heart has us, have aai family, over the years i got to know this sad fact and that is those who heart has me as a bro, does not dare or may not want to find me... there are a few reasons, some felt a sense of guilt, some do not want changes, some fear of stress, some feels the time is not now, and the list goes on, so i thought of an idea,
1st I want to let you guys know, family is in the heart , and i still keep you guys in my heart..
2nd I thought, why not i reach out to you guys instead. But not to ask you to come back, *you will have to come back yourself if and when you want. aai family will be awaiting for the return.
Just to continue to share and help when you need an different channel of opinion when you are faced with problems (we call situations)
I
do my best to update, articles on life skills, relationships, investing, etc... including some of my updates or interesting stuffs.
feel free to write in to me if you have some questions, i will post it up here as anoynomous so you too can help people in return... issues who you wish to keep it private just let me know.. but i hope i do not get too much private issues, so that most people can learn and leverage from each other :)

take care, you are your own Miracle Maker in life, Take Massive actions, Live your Dreams!

-Love li shao
The Miracles Makers Group

1 comment:

  1. Hi Li Shao!

    It's been a really long time that we had last contacted and that i've left the team to persue my dreams and proceed on with my life. Yes you're right! A family is a family, the bond will not be gone even if we nv meetup or chat about our recent activities. This is what a family is about. (at most i think is like this ^^)

    There's always something that I wished to say to you, personally, but never got the courage to do so. Haha... So I'll use this opportunity to tell you! ^^ (although I still didn't say it personally.. hehe)

    A Letter to My BIG BROTHER:

    "Eh Bro! Thank you so much for bringing me into AAI family. I've enjoyed soo much with all of your.. It has been one of my happiest moments in life. We battled together, go to classes together, enjoy activities together! Not only that, you change a whole lot of my thinking! I was once a childish teen, with no direction to the future, no motivation, no dreams and dare not dream. (Was once emo that I thought I could die any moment, so there's no need to think about the future)You are the one that teach me how to dream. How I can change my life, my destiny with my own hands. It's already FAR BEYOND a 'stranger' would do for me. (We were strangers in the past~~ haa~) I still can't forget my 19th birthday, that all of ur came to celebrate for me.. Till now, I still enjoy that moment...=D

    Leaving the team was a major decision for me. I really struggled over it.. =.= Really sorry about it.... -.-

    Anyway... We shall meet again someday ya?? =D Missess~~~~~"



    p/s*: Special Thanks to Kelly!! You're not only a classmate, but a special teammate & friend! All the best in whatever you do and wish you success in your career!! =D Love ya!^^

    ReplyDelete